In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Bloom Roots [300ml] - ($33.00)
Hangups Light Hangers Set of 2 - ($15.00)
Sticky Fly Traps [10 Pack] - ($22.00)
Grow-Genius Mono-silicic Acid
Faster, stronger growth and resistance to pests and pathogens silicon does it all.
Grow-Genius Mono Silicic Acid will give you strong, healthy, and bigger plants that have a natural resistance against pathogens and pests. This product is compatible in Soil, Coco, and Hydro systems. It is a ultra fast acting silicon nutrient that is scientifically proven to increase root mass, leaf size, and brix content.
Silica Booster Environmental Contribution:
Increases yield per unit input and can reduce or eliminate the need for fungicides and pesticides. Extremely concentrated formulation dramatically reduces shipping weight, volume and packaging.
Grow-Genius mono-silicic is made in the UK with silicon from Scotland, minimising product miles. GG mono is readily biodegradable: 95 % over 28 days (method: OECD Test Guideline 301F).
Grow-Genius Mono-silicic Acid Application rates:
- 0.3ml/10L weekly in solution and 0.5ml/L as a fortnightly foliar spray.
Benefits of using Grow Genius Mono Silicic Acid:
- Improves plant structure.
- Increases yield.
- Stronger and healthier plants.
- Scientifically proven design.
- Made in the UK.
- Strong dilution ratio.
- Use alongside any nutrient range.
- Builds plant’s up to have a natural resistance to pathogens, pests, and heat fluctuations.
To build defence against pests, mould and other fungal pathogens:
Apply fortnightly as a foliar spray at 0.5ml per litre of water.
With fruits and vegetables use from germination / propagation to just before harvest.
On species with dense or compact flowers, stop foliar application at early flowering, especially indoors. or in cold or damp weather.
Don't spray under lights, in strong sun, or in sunlight if temperaturesare over 30C.
GG Mono can kill mites on contact - if you are using very small beneficial predators, apply via roots only.
GG Mono-Silicic usage:
Grow Genius mono-silicic acid is not an organic product, but it is compatible with mycorrhizae and bacteria friendly growing techniques at the application rates we recommend. Silicon is not harmful to most beneficial microorganisms and low levels of ethanols are digestible by many soil borne bacteria and fungi. But above all, because our mono-silicic is so concentrated, net addition of product to the soil is tiny: just 0.03ml/L in solution. This is the benefit of treating trace elements as they should be: like vitamins, not food. Mono-silicic (also known as Orthosilicic / monosilicic acid) has powerful effects at very small dosages meaning less chemical inputs and better outcomes for your plants.
Close container securely immediately after use: ethanol evaporates quickly!
Apply to plants within a day of mixing for maximum effectiveness: monosilicic acid separates from the ethanol carriers on contact with water - it becomes active but also begins to polymerise into less active forms over the following week.
Do not allow any water or dirt into the container: GG mono will re-polymerise on contact. Use a blunt needle syringe, pipette or other appropriate measuring equipment to measure out the required dosage (included with the 10ml size).
Contains ethanols and silicon: safe for plants when used as directed, but not for direct contact with humans: do not ingest, breathe or allow contact with eyes/skin.
Always avoid breathing mist from spraying this or any garden product: always wear an appropriately rated mask, eye and hand protection when working with garden chemicals.
- 10ml (makes 333L of solution / 20L foliar).
- 100ml (makes 3,333L of solution / 200L foliar).
- 250ml (makes 8,333L of solution / 500L foliar).
- 500ml (makes 16,666L of solution / 1,000L foliar).
- 1 litre (makes 33,333L of solution / 2,000L foliar).
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.