Gypsum Soil Conditioning Powder for Gardening [1kg]
In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
What is Gypsum?
What are the benefits of Gypsum for Plants?
- Calcium is the workhorse of the plant. It shuttles other nutrients around the plant, Its availability to the plant is of incredible importance.
- Sulfur is required in the production of both terpenes and resin. Having an abundance of Sulfur will allow the for maximum terpene and resin production.
- Improves soil tilth.
- Improves water infiltration.
- Helps prevent and correct soil sodicity ( >15% Na in cation exchange complex ).
- Reduces surface crusting.
- Increases yield and flavour.
- Facilitates intensive transportation of macro-molecules around the plant during bloom.
How do I use Gysum?
Gypsum can be top-dressed, mixed into soil or used in waterings, with NO negative impact on plant health. Gypsum can be applied in heavy doses with no issue and provide an intermediate length source of calcium and sulfur. Gypsum has a solubility of aprox 2g/ L at room temperature allow it to be used as immediately available organic source of Calcium and Sulfur.
- We recommend at least 2 cups of Gypsum per 25L of Medium.
- 1 Cup per plant can be used mid cycle to treat calcium issues.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
Limited Warranty (This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim. )
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details.