In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Heavy Duty Rectangular ponds are Made of HMWPE (High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), and are suitable for most domestic and commercial applications. The ponds are freestanding and can be used above or below ground.
Freestanding Ponds with a Long Warranty
These rectangular freestanding ponds all come with a 20 year warranty against UV discolouration and cracking. To ensure you are covered by the warranty, ensure the pond is installed on a flat, and compacted (or concrete) base and not overfilled past the ribbed part of the rim (if unsupported).
At Aqua Gardening, we ship ponds using couriers within Queensland and interstate. The shipping calculator on the Cart page provides quotes to our regular courier destinations, if it does not provide you with a quote please call Aqua Gardening online sales.
Ponds for Aquaponics
These heavy duty ponds are safe to use with Aquaponics. Unlike fiberglass, they do not deteriorate over time, and placed on a stable surface they are still covered by the 20 year warranty. The ponds may be used as grow beds or fish tanks.
Fish Pond / Tank Specifications
- Rectanglular - 175 x 118cm
- Depth - 60cm
- Total Capacity - 1200L
- Usable Capacity - approx 1100L
Tank Detailed Dimensions
For those needing the most accurate dimensions of this pond, please see the exterior and interior dimensions listed below:
- Rim outer dimensions: 1745mm long x 1195mm wide
- Rim width and height: Ribs around the rim are 150mm high from the top edge down. On the top edge of the pond the rim is 42.5mm wide.
- Base outer dimension: 1580mm long x 1040mm wide
- Outer height: 610mm, inside height: 600mm
- Inside dimensions: Rim - 1660mm long x 1110mm wide
- Inside dimensions: Base - 1540mm long x 1000mm wide
Outside of Aquaponics, these fish tanks are also used for Ponds and Aquaculture. The outside of the aquaponics fish tank is ribbed for extra strength, while the tank carries a 20 year guarantee against UV degradation and cracking. The recommended filling height of water is up to the ribbed part of the pond, 450mm in depth possible. If filled above 450mm deep, and without side support (such as burying in the ground), the unsupported pond may bow and develop stress marks.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||50.00 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.