In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
The Hi-Par DE (Double Ended) Dynamic Reflector is one of the most powerful reflector options! These unique units feature customisable footprint and adjustable mounting solutions, ensuring heat management and light output is consistent and seriously powerful!
The DE Dynamic Range can be run as a vented style or closed-hood reflector design, with a quick and simple adjustment. This clever design also allows for the ballast to be mounted on the reflector, or run remotely outside the cultivation room. The team at Hi-Par also included rope ratchets, v-hangers and a massive 4.5m extension cable.
The Hi-Par range of Dynamic Reflectors are seriously adaptable for your convenience; interchangeable with wide shade attachments!
Hi-Par's first priority was to ensure that the optimum PAR values and uniform light spread is achieved from every DE (Double-Ended) bulb used. They then focussed on improving the strength and durability whilst the clever design allows you to interchange shade attachments or close the vented wings for seriously intense light output! Please see the Hi-PAR Horticulture Website for more information!
Hi-Par DE Dynamic Reflector Features
- The 'Open-Vented' style allows for heat to naturally dissipate from the bulb
- The 'Closed-Vent' option encourages the most direct footprint for your crop
- Provides incredible light uniformity and heat management
- Also includes a reflector extension cable for your convenience
Please note: This unit is for Double-Ended BULBS ONLY! The bulb shown in image is not included in Dynamic Reflector.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||5.00 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.