In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
House & Garden Amino Treatment consists of small silicate particles which are much smaller than those which you would find in normal silicon. Amino Treatment is derived from plant seeds and contains a unique natural growth and flowering stimulator.
Plants always add a buffer to their seeds, with-quality enzymes and amino acids which stimulate root development, growth and fruit formation in a powerful way.
The Benefits of Using Amino Treatment
- Better nutrient distribution in leaves.
- Increased photosynthesis ratio.
- Stronger plants.
- Increased root activity.
- More fruit production with a higher sugar content.
- Profuse growth and flowering.
The dilution Rate of House & Garden Amino Treatment is 0.2-1ml/L
House & Garden Amino Treatment can be used with each watering until 3 weeks before harvest.
Prepare the nutrient container by first adding base nutrient (e.g Cocos, Hydro or Soil) to the reservoir. Adjust the EC of the nutrient and then add House & Garden Amino Treatment. Adjust the pH value so that it is balanced with the nutrient solution.
House & Garden Nutrient Feed Schedules
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
Limited Warranty (This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim. )
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details.