In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Plant roots are an essential part of the ecosystem below the soil surface. They are the link between the plant above ground and everything that happens in the soil. Roots are vital for the plants growth and have much influence on feeding the soil life and the structure of the soil. The better the rooting, the better the soil structure, the better the soil life, and the easier it is for nutrients to be absorbed. The result is an excellent plant yield.
House & Garden Roots Excelurator is the most powerful root stimulator currently available. Our showpiece in the area of nutrients! This powerful root stimulator ensures the explosive growth of the roots, rids the plants of brown roots, root diseases and provides an excellent rhizosphere (root environment) in the soil or coco medium. Roots Excelurator creates a film around the roots, which functions as a kind of membrane. It keeps harmful diseases and germs out of the root zone but allows the absorption of nutrients. Roots Excelurator also isolates the germs and prevents them from reproducing.
Dilution Rate of Roots Excelurator is 0.3ml/L
Use Roots Excelurator in the first five weeks of growth. Prepare your nutrient container by first adding your base nutrient (e.g Cocos, Hydro or Soil) to the water container. Make sure the nutrient container has the correct EC and pH values. Then add the Roots Excelurator. The nutrient container is now ready for its first watering.
House & Garden Nutrient Feed Schedules
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
Limited Warranty (This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim. )
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details.