In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
House & Garden Shooting Powder is the secret behind every successful grower. This sparkling bud expander is the absolute best in the field of flowering stimulators. It gives visible results and works brilliantly with all base nutrients. It is packed in handy sachets, is simple to use and has been extensively tested by our research team. It has already gained great respect in the horticultural industry and, moreover, has earned our customers complete satisfaction.
Shooting Powder Information
House & Garden Shooting Powder forces your plants into starting a new flowering cycle after the regular cycle has stopped, significantly increasing the fruits total weight. The extra yield after applying this agent will surprise even the most seasoned grower, as it actually creates a new layer on top of the existing fruit. Output increases of up to 20% can be reached this way.
Use Shooting Powder at the end of the flowering period for the last three weeks. Prepare your nutrient container by first adding your base nutrient (e.g Cocos, Hydro or Soil) to the water container. Adjust your EC of the nutrient to 1.2 and then add your Shooting Powder. Adjust the pH value to harmonise with the nutrient solution.
- 1 sachet to 100ltrs during the last three weeks before harvest
- 2 sachets to 100ltrs during the last two weeks before harvest
- 2 sachets to 100ltrs during the last week before harvest
Only use Shooting Powder when your plants are sufficiently healthy as it is a very strong agent that requires a lot from your plants. Always adjust the EC value of your base nutrient to 1.2. Do not use Shooting Powder in combination with any other booster.
House & Garden Nutrient Feed Schedules
|Brand||House & Garden|
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.07 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.