In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
House & Garden Top Booster deceives your plant into sensing drought conditions, giving it the impression that the last phase of its life cycle has started. Therefore, to ensure its survival, the plant will promptly begin forming flowers to initiate the reproduction process. Top Booster should be added to the nutrient feeding schedule for 3 to 4 days and then the usual nutrient feeding schedule should be resumed. This will prompt the late bloom cycle phase of the plant and increase the size of the flowers while reducing the length of the flowering cycle.
Success Through Design
House & Garden Top Booster is an extremely powerful flowering stimulator which achieves exceptional results. Top Booster acts on the basis of PK 13-14 but with the added benefits of iron (Eddha-Fe). The basis of all flowering boosters is a blend of pure potassium and phosphorus. These elements are important for the plants flowering process and creating superior flowering sites. Potassium is for the beginning of the flowering stages and phosphorus is for the proper development of flowers. Top Booster's Eddha-Fe additive enables maximum absorption of nutrients stored within the leaves, helping to leach the plants nutrient reserves, resulting in larger flowers. Top Booster also aids in the strengthening of the plants frame by stopping the upward growth of the plant and allowing the plant to prepare for the maximum weight of the soon to be matured flowers. Dutch growers have been breaking records for years with this unique blend. Find out for yourself why Top Booster belongs in a category of its own.
For Best Results
To achieve maximum yield increases from this product use 4 weeks before harvest for only 3-4 days to help kick start the late bloom process of your plants. For best results, top booster is recommended for use in conjunction with House & Garden Bud XL.
This product is blended to the highest standards and 1.5ml per 1L is all that will ever be required.
The addition of Eddha-Fe to this solution makes House & Garden Top Booster the most unique and effective formula on the market, try for yourself and see why Top Booster rises above the rest.
House & Garden Nutrient Feed Schedules
|Brand||House & Garden|
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.60 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.