Hygen pH Buffer 4 is a solution for the calibration of pH meters at pH 4.0
- Size - 250ml
The ideal pH range for a nutrient solution is typically between 5.8 and 6.5. A pH value above or below this range can increase the likelihood of some nutrients becoming unavailable to the plant.
Some electronic meters require a "two point" calibration, making pH Buffer 4 an important step as the lower calibration point in the two point calibration process. This solution will ensure that meters accurately reflect the true reading at the lower end of the range.
How to use:
- Pour some of the solution in to a clean container, enough to cover the probe.
- Clean and sanitize the pH probe
- Insert the probe to the solution
- For Auto calibration meters, just press the pH4 button on your meter.
- For manual calibration meters you will need to manually adjust the pH reading to 4.
- Please check your pH meter manual for more information on how to calibrate your meter.
|Type||Test and Measurement|
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping?
As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.
Free Click & Collect - pick up at 4 Billabong Street, Stafford, QLD 4053. No other shipping options? Check your country and postcode are selected. If they are, you have an item in your cart that cannot be shipped to your address.