In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
What Is Insect Frass?
Insect Frass is made from the excrement of insects and is an outstanding organic fertiliser. Insect frass contains the exoskeletons / carcasses of the insects used to produce it (Meal Worms). This provides a source of Chitin, a potent immune modulator of the plant which boosts yeilds, resistance to pathogenic viruses, harmful fungi and harmful bacteria. Its highly speculated that Insect frass stimulates the plant to produce MORE TERPENES and FLAVONOIDS as an immune response to deter pests.
Most frass generally contains less than 1% chitin, and thus is not an appreciable source but this frass has a huge 10% Chitosan (water soluble / plant available chitin) giving it an amazing ability to stimulate your plant SAR responce, (the plants immune system). Chitin/Chitosan are two of the most potent stimulators of the SAR responce which helps to boosts the plants ability to fight off pests and diseases.
How To Use Insect Frass?
It is recommended to apply Frass each week from the start of flower on wards. Doses of 5-10g are appropriate during early stages of flower however we strongly recommend that a 10+g during the final Four weeks of flower. This will do multiple things:
- Improve the plant immune system
- Reduce the chances of mold
- Stimulate the plant to produce more terpenes and flavonoids
- Improve overall yield
- Stimulate improved soil microbial biology
- Allow your plants to fight off pests and disease NATURALLY!
We recommend you use a dosage of 5-10g per 20L of soil, as a top dress. ie) 1x 5gallon pot needs 5-10g of frass top-dressed as a general application rate.
This listing is for 100g.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.20 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.