IPM Spray [1L]
In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
What is it?
OGS IPM Spray is the gold standard among safe organic practices for getting rid of spider mites, thrips, and all other plant dwelling critters that are causing you grief.
Formulated using state of the art practices and high quality ingredients, our IPM spray contains everything you need to stop invasive bugs in their tracks.
Whats in it?
OGS IPM spray contains the following amazing insecticidal ingredients
- Emulsified Neem Oil
- Fulvic Acid
- Fermented Tumeric Extract
- Special Microbial Mixture
- Aloe N Kelp Ferment.
- Essential Oils
- 100% Raw Aloe
How Do I Use It?
IPM Spray should ideally be diluted only when required. Add 3/4ml of the Potassium Silicate per Litre of Diluted IPM mixed.
- For active infestation we recommend up to 50mL / L (if your plants can handle it).
- For preventative measures we recommend using up to 20mL / L (if your plants can handle it).
Manually wipe off as many pests as possible with a damp cloth / tissue paper.
Spray the underside of the leafs or otherwise where the target pest is residing on the plant.
Foliar Application should be applied 1 once daily for an active infestation, with the possibility to applying twice if your plants appear show no negative signs post treatment (drooped leafs).
The OGS IPM Spray should NOT be applied when the plant is in need of watering (during peak sunlight). This will lead to potential damage of your plants, ideally apply at dawn / dusk.
THIS LISTING IS FOR 1L
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.00 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.