Do you know what you will need a few months down the track? Why not layby your order so you can pay just a little at a time?
If you don't have a few months to spare, you can always use Afterpay or Zipay to get it now and pay later.
Otherwise, use layby for products in-store or online to spread the payments over a number of weeks.
How can I layby in store?
Layby in-store is easy.
Just inform one of our team members at the checkout that you wish to place these products on layby. A minimum 10% deposit will be needed, and our team member will place the order aside for you.
Payments can be made in-store at the register or you can pay online following the "how to make online payments" below.
How can I layby online?
If you would like to place a layby order online do the following:
1. Log in to your Account.
2. Place all the product you wish to buy in the cart.
3. Click on the "Create Quote From Cart" Button on the top left-hand side of the cart page, Click here for details.
4. Log into your account and click on the "My Quote" Button.
5. Choose the quote you would like to make payment for, and "Approve" your quote.
Now your order is ready to receive partial payments.
Please note: Until the first payment of 10% of the order total, the order is not reserved for you. To make a payment online, read on!
How to make online payments:
1. Log into your account
2. Look for the invoice under "My Orders" and click on the green "Pay" button.
3. Select your prefered credit card option and enter the amount you would like to pay.
*There is no minimum for payments except for the first payment that will need to be 10% of the total.
Once payment has approved we will collect your order and hold it until the invoice is paid in full.
When an invoice is fully paid we will dispatch it if you choose a shipping method, or you can choose to collect it in-store.
Layby Terms & Conditions:
* A 10% Deposit of the total of the layby is required otherwise the order will not be reserved.
* Any special order items will need to have a full payment before Aqua Gardening will order the item from the supplier.
* Any custom made orders and/or product modifications will be made only when last layby payment has been made.
* All layby orders must be fully paid and collected within 6 months of the first payment. Expired layby orders will be cancelled and items will no longer be reserved for the customer. All payments will be transferred to the customer's account as credit for future use online or in-store. A 10% re-stocking fee of the layby total will be deducted.
* If you wish to cancel your layby within 6 months of starting the layby Aqua Gardening will provide a full refund.