In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Nakajima Digital Timer with 12 Programs and 1 Second Timing - ($49.00)
Cultiv8 Backlit Thermometer and Hygrometer - ($30.00)
Philips Greenpower Plus Lamp 400V [600W] - ($135.00)
Lumatek Digital Controller Plus V2.0 - LED and HPS - ($695.00)
Lumatek 400V Key Specifications/Special Features:
- Lumatek 400V Ultimate Professional 600W Electronic Ballast for use with 400V and 240V HPS/MH Horticultural Grow Lamps
- The ballast is switchable from 600 to 400Watts
- Ballast can be controlled from a Lumatek Lighting Controller
- Size L x W x H (mm): 310 x 114 x 81
- Weight (Kg): 3.0
- Case: Graduated Fin Aluminium
- Dimming Range (W): 400W - 400SL - 600W - 600SL (SL = ~10% boost)
- Mains Supply Voltage: 240V 50Hz
- Input Current(A): 2.7
- Input Power (W): 630
- Output Power (W): 600
- Operating Frequency (KHz): 120
- Power Factor: 0.99
- THD(%): <7
The Lumatek 400V Ultimate Pro 600 has been specifically designed to help the hobby-grower access the benefits of using electronics to control and power both 240V MH/HPS and professional 400Volt HPS horticultural lamps.
The Lumatek 400V Ultimate Pro automatically detects the lamp connected and then powers that light. The 400V lamps are superior to the 240V lamps traditionally used in the hobby hydroponics and indoor garden markets due to their increased efficiency and greater PAR spectrum output.
Photosynthetic Active Radiation (PAR) refers to the part of the light spectrum that plants actually use to photosynthesise and make energy to grow.
|Warranty Length||3 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||3.20 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.