In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Mammoth P is an organically derived microbial inoculant. It will maximise the phosphorus and micronutrient cycle to increase bud size, yield, and enhance plant health.
- Shelf life over 2 years
- pH operating range is 4 to 9
- Temp range is from freezing to 40C (can be frozen and re-invigorated).
- Average yield increase is 16% (pier reviewed and sited studies available)
- OMRI certified and 100% organic
- Now sold in over 1500 stores world wide
- Won product of the year 2017 in Garden Culture UK magazine survey.
- Application rate is a tiny 0.16ml per litre (making it much cheaper to use than its price suggests).
- Average return on investment is over 400% - documented by over 100 x Colorado commercial grows.
How shoud I Use Mammoth P?
We recommend adding Mammoth P at the end, after all nutrients and additives are mixed, with the pH adjusted. Mammoth P is already active and concentrated, so it is best to apply right before application to the plants. The P microbes like to be in the root zone, so the faster that you deliver them to the plant is best. Remember, you only need to use 1ml per 8L of mixed up solution due to the high concentration! Tip: Use a pipette to deliver 1ml plus 6 more drops to a 10L bucket of water and nutrient solution.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.14 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
Free Shipping Eligibility
As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our free shipping eligibility here.
Special Order Items - These are items that we do not regularly stock. These items will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Back Order Items - These are items we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These items will be back in stock within a few days. See the full details here.
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.