In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Mammoth P is an organically derived microbial inoculant. It will maximise the phosphorus and micronutrient cycle to increase bud size, yield, and enhance plant health.
- Shelf life over 2 years
- pH operating range is 4 to 9
- Temp range is from freezing to 40C (can be frozen and re-invigorated).
- Average yield increase is 16% (pier reviewed and sited studies available)
- OMRI certified and 100% organic
- Now sold in over 1500 stores world wide
- Won product of the year 2017 in Garden Culture UK magazine survey.
- Application rate is a tiny 0.16ml per litre (making it much cheaper to use than its price suggests).
- Average return on investment is over 400% - documented by over 100 x Colorado commercial grows.
How shoud I Use Mammoth P?
We recommend adding Mammoth P at the end, after all nutrients and additives are mixed, with the pH adjusted. Mammoth P is already active and concentrated, so it is best to apply right before application to the plants. The P microbes like to be in the root zone, so the faster that you deliver them to the plant is best. Remember, you only need to use 1ml per 8L of mixed up solution due to the high concentration! Tip: Use a pipette to deliver 1ml plus 6 more drops to a 10L bucket of water and nutrient solution.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.14 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.