In Stock - Online Only - Not Available in Store
The Oase Aquamax Dry filter pump is ideal for dry installations outside of the pond or fish tank. Often a separate pump chamber is used allowing easier access when carrying out maintenance.
The extremely quiet motor operation will not disturb you whilst sitting next to your pond enjoying the atmosphere. Both models are able to handle solids up to 8mm in size. They are pumped out and through your filter (Filtoclear Filters are recommended) for easy removal.
Included in the box are two 25-40mm hosetails with stainless steel 40mm hose clips.
Oase Aquamax Dry Guarantee
The Aquamax Dry offers a 3-year guarantee, which can be extended by an additional 2 years, to a 5 year guarantee, upon registration via the Clearpond Website.
Oase Aquamax Dry Features
- High performance pump especially designed for dry installation.
- Extremely quiet in operation
- Asynchronous motor technology with flow optimised impellor.
- The pump is installed below the water level.
- High performance OASE motor.
- Extremely stable thanks to it's solid base.
- 2 hose connectors for 1 Inch, 1 ¼ Inch, and 1½ Inch hoses
- 2 additional stainless steel hose clips for connecting 1 ½ Inch hoses.
Oase Aquamax Dry Specifications
|Max Flow Rate (L/hr)||7500||13500|
|Max Head Height (m)||3||5|
|Power Usage (Watts)||100||230|
|Voltage (Volts AC)||240||240|
|Cable Length (m)||10||10|
|Pump Outlet Size (mm)||25/32/38||25/32/38|
|Suitable For Bio Filter||Yes||Yes|
|Dimensions (mm) L x W x H||200 x 150 x 150||210 x 150 x 170|
|Warranty Length||3 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||7.00 kg|
|Type||Pumps - 240V|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.