3 Reasons to Buy an Oase Aquarius Solar Pump
- Flexible setup and operation with solar energy exclusively
- Perfect solution for locations without a power supply
- Removable filter wings, convenient adjustment and cleaning from the edge of the pond
Oase Aquarius Solar Pump Details
- High-performance Aquarius-type solar fountain pump
- Special, robust plugs for connecting to storage and regulating units
- Supplied with 5m power cable and 3 different nozzle patterns
- 3 Year Guarantee which can be extended to a 5 Year Guarantee by registering online here
Alternatively the easy to remove filter wings can be fitted on the adapters and positioned at the shallow edge of the pond.
Flow rate on the pump filter and fountain height can be adjusted from the pond edge via the regulator on the adapter.
Oase Aquarius Solar Pump Specifications
|Model||Solar 700||Solar 1500|
|Max Flow Rate (L/hr)||700||1500|
|Max Head Height (m)||2||3|
|Power Usage (Watts)||8||17|
|Pump Voltage (Volts DC)||12||12|
|Cable Length (m)||5||5|
|Pump Outlet Size (mm)||13||13|
|Suitable For Bio Filter||Yes||Yes|
|Dimensions (mm) L x W x H||220 x 130 x 135||220 x 130 x 135|
|Warranty Length||3 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||2.19 kg|
|Type||Pumps - Solar|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.