The Oase Filtoclear range is an innovative, effective pressure filter range supporting an integrated UVC-clarifier. This bio filter DOES NOT include a pump. The Filtoclear combines innovative filter technology with an effective UVC clarifier, it features the unique Easy Clean Technology allowing cleaning in just a few simple steps.
The Filtoclear offers a Clear-water Guarantee when used correctly, can be used externally above or below the surface of the pond, as filter and pump for a watercourse or other water feature. All units have a cable length of 5 metres. An Oase Filtoclear bio filter is a pressure filter, and can be installed as low as 2m below the output point for regular flow. This is because the seals and o-rings supplied in the system are of such good quality. After all, it is made in Germany.
Oase Filtoclear Pressure Filter and UV Clarifier Specifications
|Model||Filtoclear 3000||Filtoclear 6000||Filtoclear 12000||Filtoclear 16000||Filtoclear 30000|
|Pond Size (L) Decorative/Fish||3000/1500||6000/3000||12000/6000||16000/8000||30000/15000|
|Max Flow Of Supply Pump (L/hr)||4000||6000||8000||10000||12000|
|Max Head Of Supply Pump (m)||5||5||5||5||5|
|Filter Volume (L)||5||9||13.5||18.9||24.3|
|Power Usage (Watts)||14||15||18||24||55|
|UVC Lamp (Watts)||9||11||18||24||55|
|Voltage (Volts AC)||240||240||240||240||240|
|Cable Length (m)||5||5||5||5||5|
|Connection Size (mm)||19/25/32/38||19/25/32/38||19/25/32/38||19/25/32/38||19/25/32/38|
|Dimensions (mm) L x W x H||380 x 380 x 310||380 x 380 x 430||380 x 380 x 510||380 x 380 x 630||380 x 380 x 750|
Official Oase Filtoclear Video
|Warranty Length||2 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||20.25 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.