Oase Quicksticks 6 in1 check six of the most important water values at once.
Water quality is the crucial factor for the biological balance and the health of aquaponics or pond fish. Consequently, from time to time it is necessary to check the water values and take corrective measures if necessary.
Oase Quicksticks Test For:
- GH (Total Water Hardness)
- KH (Carbonate Hardness)
How to use Quicksticks Pond Water Tests
- Dip a test strip for 1 second into the water that will be checked.
- Briefly shake off the strip and wait for approximately 1 minute.
- Compare the colour fields on the strip with the colour scales.
Unfortunately, tap water is not always suitable for fish and plants. For example, excessive nitrate or chlorine in tap water can pollute the water for the fish.
From time to time it is also a good idea to check the tap water that is used to fill the fish tank or pond.
Water analysis using quicksticks is fast, simple and reliable (even for beginners). Five of the most important water values are provided at a glance: pH value, total hardness, carbonate hardness, nitrite, and nitrate.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.10 kg|
|Type||Test and Measurement|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.