In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Reduce the labour of regular tank filling and inspection by fitting a PlantIt float valve Auto Top-Up Kit.
The Plantit Float Valve automatically tops-up a system reservoir from a header tank of your choice, no pump is required as it works under gravity. Ideal for unattended growrooms and holiday periods. This professional top-up kit is one of the most robust on the market.
All the necessary fittings are supplied in the Plantit float valve Auto Top-Up Kit, simply attach to the header tank of your choice up to 400 litres.
- Automatically tops up your system reservoir
- Ideal for low pressure gravity fed systems
- Ideal for remote systems and allotments
- Maintains constant pH
- No power needed
The low pressure valve automatically tops-up a reservoir from a header tank.
What's in the PlantIt Auto Top-Up Kit?
The auto Top-Up kit includes:
- 1 x 2 metres of 13mm Flexible Pipe
- 1 x 13mm Barbed Tee
- 1 x 13mm Nut & Tail with ¾” BSP
- 1 x 13mm Poly to Hose Connector
- 1 x Grey Low Pressure Float Valve
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.68 kg|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.