In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Aqua Gardening's Pond Underlay is made in Australia and boasts a strong, thick 200gsm and durable geotextile fabric that protects pond liner from roots and rock intrusions. The other benefit of pond underlay is that it diverts groud water movement away from the pond liner, to help prevent bulging walls inside the pond.
Pond Underlay Fabric Sizes
1m length: 2m wide liner cut by the metre - choose your quantity of linear metres in the "Quantity" field
50m roll length: Entire 2m x 50m pond underlay roll.
This product is sold by the metre, if you purchase 1m you will get 1m x 2m wide. If you require a larger length add how many metres you need into the Quantity box. i.e. purchasing 3 x [1m] will give you a piece that is 3m x 2m. We do not cut them into metre lengths if more than one metre is purchased, you will receive the quantity purchased as the length.
How to install Pond Underlay
Underlay should be laid flat on top of the ground in the area that the pond liner will cover. As the underlay is only 2 metres wide, we recommend to overlap rows of underlay by at least 10cm to make sure the whole base and sides of the pond are covered.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.35 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.