In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
The PondMAX automatic fish feeder is the most cost effective solution Aqua Gardening can source for feeding fish in a 300 to 2000 litre pond or Aquaponics system when you go away on holiday. The fish feeder has a range of settings to customise it and comes with attachment bars to clamp it on the side of a fish tank. Regular fish feeding is the key to healthy fish and fast growth, so feeding fish a smaller amount twice a day is better than the full feed once a day.
PondMAX Automatic Fish Feeder Benefits
- Large size for private use - 1000ml capacity
- Safe - Weather resistant*
- Up to 8mm pellet size
- Smart - Auto feeding up to 6 times a day
- Simple - Versatile and easy to mount by your pond or fish tank
- Great for people going on holiday
PondMAX Automatic Fish Feeder Limitations
Aqua Gardening recommends trialling the feeder before going away to check the battery life and feed settings. Also consider:
- The fish feeder is weather resistant, but will last longer and perform better if kept out of the weather.
- Use fresh brand new batteries for the longest life and consistent performance
- The batteries will last longer if they are set to a single feed per day
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||2.40 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.