Premium Aquaponics Kit
Take the hassles out of the design of a large aquaponics system, with a kit that may be easily expanded by duplicating the layout: the fish tank and sump size is matched to the grow media bed and DWC Floating Raft bed.
Premium Aquaponics Kit Key Features
- Quality components - Grow Beds, Fish Tanks and Sumps made from polyethylene, safe for water storage, with 20 year guarantee
- No digging - system is made be installed on flat ground
- Hassle free design - large diameter drain pipes and flexible hosing to connect components together
- AC or Solar Powered water pumps (air pump is AC only)
- Optimised for fish health - low-noise high-output air compressor
- Full Setup Instructions - assembly steps with colour pictures
- Test kit; fish and plant feed provided to get off to a flying start.
Key Benefits of the Premium Aquaponics Kit
- System can be easily expanded or adapted to fit narrow places
- Grow fingerlings apart from the larger fish in a 200L sump
- Fish tank and fingerlings sump have water at a constant height
- Circular fish tank promotes healthier and more even fish growth
- Fish tank drainage from a centre stand pipe and tapered aquaculture tank
- Grow media bed, 30cm deep, support a huge variety of plants from leafy greens to fruit trees
- Deep Water Culture bed (30cm deep) with holes for more than 200 plants
- Choose your own colour for the aquaculture tank - fabricated for your order.
Get Growing with Aqua Gardening
- Our Brisbane location is central to NSW and Northern Queensland
- Ongoing phone and email support
- Full range of supplements and supplies for aquaponics
- Same Day shipping Australia-wide for products in stock
Some components of the system may not be held in stock - particularly we order the aquaculture fish tank on a order by order basis to get the colour right for each customer. Please allow up to 4 weeks for the system before dispatch, however the majority of Premium Aquaponics Kits are dispatched from Aqua Gardening within 2 weeks.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||700.00 kg|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.