Take the hassles out of the design of a large aquaponics system, with a kit that may be easily expanded by duplicating the layout: the fish tank and sump size is matched to the grow media bed and DWC Floating Raft bed.
Premium Aquaponics Kit Key Features
- Quality components - Grow Beds, Fish Tanks and Sumps made from polyethylene, safe for water storage, with 20 year guarantee
- No digging - system is made be installed on flat ground
- Hassle free design - large diameter drain pipes and flexible hosing to connect components together
- AC or Solar Powered water pumps (air pump is AC only)
- Optimised for fish health - low-noise high-output air compressor
- Full Setup Instructions - assembly steps with colour pictures
- Test kit; fish and plant feed provided to get off to a flying start.
Key Benefits of the Premium Aquaponics Kit
- System can be easily expanded or adapted to fit narrow places
- Grow fingerlings apart from the larger fish in a 200L sump
- Fish tank and fingerlings sump have water at a constant height
- Circular fish tank promotes healthier and more even fish growth
- Fish tank drainage from a centre stand pipe and tapered aquaculture tank
- Grow media bed, 30cm deep, support a huge variety of plants from leafy greens to fruit trees
- Deep Water Culture bed (30cm deep) with holes for more than 200 plants
- Choose your own colour for the aquaculture tank - fabricated for your order.
Get Growing with Aqua Gardening
- Our Brisbane location is central to NSW and Northern Queensland
- Ongoing phone and email support
- Full range of supplements and supplies for aquaponics
- Same Day shipping Australia-wide for products in stock
Some components of the system may not be held in stock - particularly we order the aquaculture fish tank on a order by order basis to get the colour right for each customer. Please allow up to 4 weeks for the system before dispatch, however the majority of Premium Aquaponics Kits are dispatched from Aqua Gardening within 2 weeks.
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||700.00 kg|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
- 1 x PVC DWV Pipe 60cm long [65mm] (Biosmart Outlet)
- 1 x Fast Flow Float Valve [20mm]
- 4 x DWC Foam Floating Raft 120 x 60cm with 72 Holes [120 x 60 x 4cm]
- 1 x Female Threaded Elbow [3/4 inch]
- 4 x Square Plastic End Cap for 25mm Aluminium Square Tube [25mm]
- 1 x API Freshwater Master Test Kit
- 1 x Automatic Bell Siphon for Grow Beds [280mm]
- 1 x Bloom Seafuel [2.5L]
- 4 x Pipe Clamp / Ratchet Clip [19mm]
- 1 x Barbed Tee [32mm]
- 1 x Fish Food 2mm for Native Fish [500g]
- 3 x Uniseal Rubber Pipe to Tank Seal [32mm]
- 1 x Black Straight 19mm Garden Poly Pipe [1m]
- 250 x Lettuce Hydroponic Net Pots 45 x 50mm [1 Pot]
- 2 x Large Aquaponics Grow Bed 800L [2.4 x 1.2 x 0.3m]
- 15 x Canna Aqua Clay Pebbles [1 x 45L]
- 3 x Barbed Reducing Joiner [25 x 32mm]
- 1 x Perlite / Vermiculite 70-30 Grow Media [25L]
- 3 x Barbed Tap InLine Water Valve [25mm]
- 4 x 3 Way Corner for 25mm Aluminium Square Tube [25mm]
- 1 x Barbed Elbow [19mm]
- 1 x Aqua Poly Aquaponics Fish Tank and Stand [1000L]
- 1 x Barbed Reducing Joiner [13 x 19mm]
- 1 x PondMAX EV2 Series Power Saver Pump [EV2900]
- 4 x Stainless Steel Hose Clamp Worm Drive [27-51mm]
- 1 x API Tap Water Conditioner [473ml]
- 1 x Biologic Gravity Flow Pond Filter 12000
- 1 x Clearpond Biostarter Beneficial Pond Bacteria [500ml]
- 1 x PondMAX PA20 Air Pump
- 2 x Barbed Elbow [25mm]
- 6 x Cell Tray 50 Squares 540 x 280mm [46mm]
- 1 x Flexible 32mm Ribbed Anti Kink Hose [5m]
- 1 x Barbed to Threaded Director [19 x 3/4 inch]
- 2 x Heavy Duty Freestanding Rectangle Pond [500L]
- 1 x PondMAX EV2 Series Power Saver Pump [EV3900]
Free Shipping Eligibility
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping? As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.
Special Order Items - These are items that we do not regularly stock. These items will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Back Order Items - These are items we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These items will be back in stock within a few days. See the full details here.
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.