In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Often an overlooked aspect of good air filtration, keeping pre-filters clean goes a long way towards increasing the performance and lifespan of your carbon filters.
Pre-filters prevent airborne particles such as dust and small insects from clogging up the micro and mesopores in the carbon. Keeping pre-filters clean will also maximise airflow through the filter, making sure your area is adequately ventilated at all times. As well as dust and dirt, high humidity can also shorten the lifespan of your carbon filter, so maintaining the desired airflow is important.
Keeping a spare pre-filter handy to swap out with dirty ones is a good idea. If required, you can clean your dirty pre-filters with water and hang them to dry.
Pre-filters also make great intake filters, simply pinch one end closed and put over your inlet fan or duct. This will ensure all air coming in is free from dust and bugs.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.05 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.