Self Watering Drip Irrigation System
Keep your plants happy while on holiday with our indoor Self-Watering Drip Irrigation System. This kit comes complete with all the drippers and tubing required to water up to 10 plants. Re-use plastic bottles by screwing directly onto the timer, or use the included cable and filter to draw water from a bucket. This Self-Watering System can last up to 28 days on the rechargeable battery and has run times from 5 seconds up to 60 minutes.
Features and Benefits
- Drip irrigation kit for 10 plants: The kit includes 4mm barbed drippers and 10m of tube, providing a comprehensive solution for watering multiple plants.
- Water plants using plastic bottles or from a still water source: The Self Watering Drip Irrigation System allows you to reuse plastic bottles or draw water from a bucket, providing an eco-friendly solution for watering plants.
- Adjustable drippers from 0 – 0.7L/min: The adjustable drippers allow for precise control of water flow, ensuring that each plant receives the appropriate amount of water.
- 28-day battery charge*: With a rechargeable battery, the Self Watering Drip Irrigation System can last up to 28 days on a single charge, providing long-lasting convenience.
- Run times from 5 seconds to 60 minutes: The system can be programmed to run for a duration of 5 seconds up to 60 minutes, providing flexible watering options.
- Interval watering from 1-12 hours or 1-7 days: The Self Watering Drip Irrigation System allows for interval watering, providing an automated solution for regular watering.
How to Use
- Connect one end of the 4mm hose to the barbed outlet on the side of your Indoor Timer. If the hose is difficult to attach, hold the end in boiled water to soften the plastic.
- Unravel enough length of hose to reach the middle of your first plant pot.
- Cut the hose and insert a barbed dripper into the length of hose coming from the Indoor Timer. Ensure that the barbed dripper is inserted all the way into the 4mm hose.
- Attach the hose to the other end of the barbed dripper and continue to unravel until you reach your next plant.
- Place a hold-down stake next to your barbed dripper to hold it in place.
- Again, cut the hose at the desired length and insert your next barbed dripper.
- Once all of your barbed drippers are installed, close off your system by inserting the end plug into the last piece of hose.
- Secure the end plug in position by using a hold-down stake. The end plug will water the last plant that it is placed into.
- Tighten or loosen drippers to adjust the flow.
- Manually run your system to ensure drippers are working correctly, adjust flow if needed.
Aqua Gardening Suggests These are Best For
The Self Watering Drip Irrigation System is best suited for those who want to ensure their plants receive adequate watering, particularly when they are away from home. Whether you're going on holiday or simply want a convenient way to water your plants, the Self Watering Drip Irrigation System is an ideal solution.
Notes from Aqua Gardening
- When setting up drippers, ensure that drippers are no higher than 1.5m above your Indoor Timer.
- Do not use with freezing cold water. Keep your Indoor Timer out of freezing conditions as this can damage internal components.
- Recharge when battery levels reach 30%. Keep Indoor Timer on charge if away for more than 28 days.
- Keep Indoor Timer out of direct sunlight.
Still Unsure if This Product is Right for You?
Enter the quantity of product and your Australian suburb name to calculate the shipping costs for multiples of this item only. You can calculate the shipping costs for your entire order, including international orders, on the Cart Page.
Free Shipping Eligibility
Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $249 that are not bulky items. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
Back Order products
These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
Click & Collect Only products
These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
Fast Dispatch products
These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
Special Order products
Special Order products are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Products marked with ship-to-store can still be shipped to us to collect in-store! Simply check out with the shipping address: 3/4 Billabong Street, Stafford, QLD, 4053. Once your order arrives, we’ll email you to let you know that it is ready to collect.
2 Years Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details...