Share, Inspire & Win Terms & Conditions
Share, Inspire & Win Promotion Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. The promoter is Aqua Gardening.
2. Entry is only available for existing customers.
3. The competition is open to residents of Australia who are aged 16 years or over except employees of Aqua Gardening and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
5. Entries can be made by sharing a photo of their garden or pond project using some aqua gardening products via the following means
a. Sent in via email to email@example.com
b. Sent in Via Meta Message
i. Facebook Messenger [ @aquagardeningoz ]
ii. Instagram Direct Messages [ @aquagardening ]
c. Post on your Public Meta Platform with Tag
i. via Facebook @aquagardeningoz
ii. Instagram @aquagardening
6.Multiple entries can be made per month. Previous Months winners will be disqualified until 6 months has passed since their Winning Flower Status was enacted.
7. Closing date for entry will be at midnight on the last day of each month. After this date, further entries will be coutned towards the next months submissions.
8. The prize is as follows: 1 winner each month will be selected to be upgraded to flower status, which will give them access to 15% off for 12 months. If participants are already in flower status, their status will be extended for 12 months from the expiry date.
9. Winners will be chosen each month by Aqua Gardening based on the entrant’s creativity and adherence to the competition requirements.
10. The winner will be notified by email, direct message on Facebook or Instagram within 14 days since close of the participants. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to allow Aqua Gardening to use their first name and photo in any promotional material, including but not limited - to graphics for social media and website etc
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her first name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. The winner’s first name and image will be shared following month from winning submission.