In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Introducing Aqua Gardening's Small Aquaponics System. This kit is very simple to setup. Just add water, fish, plants and connect to two 240V power outlets!
The water pump inside the fish tank pumps water up into the grow bed. The water floods the grow bed and waters the plants. The water then drains back into the fish tank. The pump is connected to a pre-programmed timer and the cycle repeats over and over automatically during the day. The water pump also aerates the fish tank via a fountain while it is in operation.
The Small Aquaponics System has a very low power consumption and only uses 22 Watts of power maximum (during the periods when the pump is operating). The Aquaponic grow bed uses a flood and drain cycle, so the pump only runs for around 10hrs per day.
Parts Included in the Small Aquaponics System
- Grow Bed - 30L (inert black polypropylene)
- Round fish tank - 90L
- Canna Aqua Clay Pebbles
- Aluminium Frame - 80cm high
- Water Pump - 3 year warranty (10m lead)
- Irrigation fittings including flexible tube and specialised fittings
- 24hr Timer with timing programmed
- Setup and Aquaponics Guide
Getting the Small Aquaponics System Up and Running is Simple
Our suggestion is to start with 4 - 8 goldfish in the system. If you are experienced with Aquaponics you could start with 20 perch fingerlings and grow them for 2-4 months, before transferring them to a larger system. Our Small Aquaponics System ran for 3 years in the Enoggera Shop on display. During that time we grew 2 large crops of basil, tomatoes, chillies and Kang Kong (Water Spinach), just to name a few things. The Kang Kong produced great spinach leaves for 3 months.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||24.00 kg|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.