In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Flairform pH Test Kit with Hygen Test, pH Up, pH Down and Pipette [2 x 250ml] - ($30.30)
Can Fan and Filter Kit Including Duct and Clamps [125mm] - ($299.00)
Hygen Coco Brick [5kg] - ($20.00)
Wilma Large 4 Pot System (75x75cm) [50L] - ($304.00)
Our grow tent kits include a selection of the most affordable but trustworthy products we offer. This is the perfect kit for a small space, it includes a tent and light kit suitable for growing up to 4 flowering plants.
The 600W Small Grow Tent Kit Includes:
- Seahawk Grow Tent 1.0 x 1.0 x 2.0m
- HortiVision Digital HPS Grow Light Kit [600W] consisting of:
- 1 x Hortivision 600W/240V HPS Electronic Ballast
- 1 x 600W/240V HPS Grow Lamp (2K)
- 1 x Super Reflector
- 1 x Jack Chain 2.0mm for Hanging Lights and Fans [1m]
At Aqua Gardening, we don't want to have disappointed growers. This kit is the best value grow tent you will find in Australia for the quality of products offered. Our kits are continuously evolving to have the best selection of products for those growers starting out.
The grow tent kit includes tent and lighting, find the nutrients you may need here.
Don't forget to add a matching ventilation kit, growing system and pH kit from the 'Recommended Extras' above.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||20.00 kg|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.