In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
- Targeted Wavelengths
- Energy Efficient
- Low Operating Temperature
- No Fans (Silent)
- Versatile (With Hangers & Mounting Brackets)
- Long Life Span
The SOL-BAR is a versatile LED light bar designed to accelerate propagation and stimulate plant yield, taste and essential oil production when introduced as supplemental lighting. The Sol-Bar is available in two sizes: The Sol-Bar 30 is 60cm long and runs at 30 Watts, and the Sol-Bar 60 is 120cm long and runs at 60 Watts.
-The Sol-Bar includes one pair of hangers and one pair of mounting brackets. This enables the light bar to be either hung from the grow room ceiling to achieve vertical directed light or to be mounted sideways to achieve horizontal directed light. This will ensure light coverage over any shadows amongst the canopy with targeted wavelengths for increased yield and increased quality of produce.
-The 6063-aluminium alloy housing enables superior heat dissipation in order to maintain LED diode performance and life span.
-The Sol-Bars have no fans or moving parts thus are silent in operation.
-The IP65 water resistance rating enables use in humid environments.
-The light bar runs on a low DC voltage and is safe and electrical shock proof.
The Full Spectrum Sol-Bar consists of red (660nm) and cool white (6000K) LED diodes. We call this spectrum the Full Spectrum because its spectral output consists of equally high percentages of blue and red light and a small percentage of green light that are all neccesary for each stage of the plant life cycle.
This spectrum is ideal for propagation as it delivers a uniform dispersion of the necessary wavelengths for accelerating plant cell multiplication during the early stages of plant growth.
The Full Spectrum Sol-Bar is also effective as a supplemental light as it consists of a high percentage of blue light, known to accelerate vegetative growth and a high percentage of red light known to promote heavy fruiting and intense flowering.
The unit has a regular Australian 240V plug.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.70 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.