In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
This 18L pot nests perfectly inside the 24L "Square Black Pot without holes" to form a two pot grow system.
Using the Two Pot System with Coco
Top pot drains freely into the bottom pot keeping the media moist but not saturated. Use a top hat grommet and a 19mm elbow in the bottom pot (24L pot without holes) to form the drainage system. Drain back to the reservoir or to waste. Consider cutting a custom piece of shadecloth or mesh to line the top pot and prevent coco falling through the holes in the top 18L pot to the bottom.
Using the Two Pot System with Clay Balls
Use continuous feed through the top pot with a drip feed ring. Use a 25mm Tub Outlet in the bottom pot (24L pot without holes) to drain it back to the reservoir or fish tank. A Tub outlet screen is best to place over the tub outlet to stop clay pebbles blocking pipes. Consider cutting a custom piece of shadecloth or mesh to line the top pot and prevent clay pebbles falling through the holes in the top 18L pot to the bottom.
How to Buy Hydroponic Pots Online
To buy more than one pot, select the 2 x 18L (for two pots) or other multiple options. This will make the shipping price much lower than buying multiple single pots.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.50 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.