In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
SuperSoil has been made to provide more than enough nutrients for your crop, so that it can be grown entirely with water. SuperSoil mimicks the richness and diversity of a well-established rhizosphere, so you don't have to adjust the pH or deal with nutrient imbalances.
The nutrient dense amendments provide enough nutrients for your plants needs in just the bottom half of the pot! SuperSoil is a 'Hot' compost, so a plant’s roots shouldn't touch it when transplanting.
Super Soil Components
Oyster Shell Flour - Composed of 96% Calcium Carbonate, with trace elements, kelp & microbes. Oyster shell flour not only releases calcium & trace elements, but is also a liming agent, improves tilth, provides favourable conditions for microbial activity, stimulating enzyme activity and increasing Cationic Exchange Capacity (CEC). The slow release calcium helps to increase the structural integrity of plants, promote new growth and increase resistance to disease.
Bokashi - Invites a galaxy of beneficial bacteria and fungi that result in increased yields and healthier plants via probiotic effects in the soil. They hasten the breakdown of amendments and transport them to the plant as part of a symbiotic relationship, and help to ward off nematodes and other invaders.
BioChar - A special type of agricultural charcoal high in carbon content. BioChar increases the amount of sequestered carbon available to the plant and assists in purifying toxic heavy metals in the water/soil, providing both water retention and aeration, as well as an environment for microbes to inoculate.
Malted Barley Grain - An exceptionally rich source of microbes, with a wide range of bacteria, filamentous fungi & yeasts colonising the area between the husk and the pericarp which produce biologically significant levels of indole-3-acetic acid (IAA), a hormone that promotes cell division and is essential for the proper development of plant organs.
Kelp Meal - A mild source of Nitrogen, Phosphorus & Potassium (1-0.5-3), and is a source of trace minerals, amino acids, plant micro-nutrients & natural plant hormones. Specifically noted to reduce stress associated with transplant & heat shock. Your plants will grow quicker and transition more smoothly after transplants.
Neem Cake - A fantastic source of NPK with values of 4-2-2 respectively. There are several molecules in neem cake such as Azadirachtin, Salannin & Nimbin which provide integrated pest management to your garden, acting as an antifeedant for over 200 species of insects.
Epsom Salt - Provides Magnesium, which is necessary for Calcium uptake; as well as Sulphur which is not only the most important element for flavour, but also plays a vital role in nitrogen fixation and is used as a catalyst.
Dolomite Lime - Acts to counter the soil pH dropping (caused by microbes) and can be thought of as a pH buffer. It also provides another source of both Ca & Mg.
Azomite - A trace element source, conditioning agent and also helps plants better absorb nutrients from soil. The rare earth elements present in Azomite enhance nitrogen fixation by Azotobacter species, which bind atmospheric nitrogen and release it as ammonium ions into the soil. The Azomite acts to reduce stress caused by drought by enhancing Abscisic acid (ABA) production, in turn minimizes the water lost by a plant in transpiration.
Blood 'n' Bone Meal - High in Calcium, Nitrogen, Phosphorus (8-5-1). It improves soil microbial activity and promotes worm growth and development by providing available organic material.
Humic & Fulvic Acids - Organic polymers which coordinate and chelate with macro-molecules/metals, and assist in facilitating uptake. They act to neutralise soil pH, allowing trace elements to become available to the plant. You will notice increased gains in plant growth and the flavour & size of the harvest.
Guano Powder - A special sulfur & silica rich Guano which acts to strengthen the plants stems, stimulate soil microbes, improve soil structure.
How To Finish The Recipe?
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||20.00 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.