In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Threaded Tank Inlets are also known as bulkheads. They are used for joining irrigation fittings through water tanks, poly ponds, container, pond liner and anything with a smooth flat surface. The heavy duty nuts and rubber washers seal against a wide range of surfaces. Tighten securely using a pipe wrench or shifter - the nylon hex shaped nut and head will not round off easily.
There are two rubber washers included with each tank outlet, one for the female (fixed bolt-like side) and one for the back nut which goes on the tail of the tank inlet. The rubber washers are quite large in diameter, from 60mm for the 1/2 inch tank inlet up to 93mm in diameter on the largest 2 inch tank inlet.
Tank Inlet Features
- Strong, durable and long lasting nylon construction
- Screw on PVC BSP fittings on either end - one female and one male connection on each end
- Long thread to go through up to
- 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1 1/14, 1 1/2 and 2 inch sizes available
- Corresponding to 13, 19, 25, 32, 40 and 50mm sizes (metric) available
Tank Inlet Detailed Specifications
13mm Tank Inlet / Bulkhead
- 13mm Female BSP inlet
- 13mm BSP Threaded Tail, 75mm long tail, with 55mm maximum width for the back nut to still tighten.
- 60mm diameter rubber washers from a strong seal
19mm Tank Inlet / Bulkhead
- 19mm Female BSP inlet
- 19mm BSP Threaded Tail, 75mm long tail, with 55mm maximum width for the back nut to still tighten.
25mm Tank Inlet / Bulkhead
- 25mm Female BSP inlet
- 25mm BSP Threaded Tail, 75mm long tail, with 55mm maximum width for the back nut to still tighten.
32 / 40mm Tank Inlets / Bulkheads
- 32/40mm Female BSP inlet
- 32/40mm BSP Threaded Tail, 75mm long tail, with 50mm maximum width for the back nut to still tighten.
50mm Tank Inlet / Bulkhead
- 50mm Female BSP inlet
- 50mm BSP Threaded Tail
- Total tail length is 75mm
- Back nut is anticlockwise thread, slightly larger than 50mm, and only 25mm maximum width for the back nut to tighten and seal through a wall
- The 50mm threaded tail is 25mm long after the larger backnut thread.
- See pictures for more details.
- 93mm diameter rubber washers, total nut diameter is 95mm
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.20 kg|
|Type||Irrigation Threaded Fittings|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.