UCXL - 16 Sites - [UC16XL]
The UC16XL system is designed to deliver prolific yields. The Under Current® system is the world’s only recirculating water culture hydroponic system to feature our patented Sub-Current Culture® circulation method.
- 16 Sites
- 2 Rows
- 8 gal Black Growth Modules
- 4-6 Weeks Veg Time
Sub-Current Culture® (SCC) technology utilizes negative water pressure to recirculate highly oxygenated nutrient solution through the plant’s root zone. This continuous fluid motion supercharges the nutrients with dissolved oxygen, creating hyper-aerobic conditions perfect for explosive plant growth. Constant 24/7 nutrient circulation ensures pH and EC levels are uniform throughout the entire system.
Our unique water culture application is unprecedented in layout versatility and ease of use. The Under Current® consistently delivers awe-inspiring yields for any sized application, from hobby to commercial greenhouse.
2019 Under Current® Updates
- CCH2O Multi Mod - The Most Versatile Hydroponic Growth Module Available. Recessed Drain Well for Full System Drain. Raised Body for Thermal Cooling. Greenhouse Grade Heavy-Duty Construction. Water Level Marks and Smooth Interior for Easy Cleaning.
- CCH2O Add Back Kit - Easily Add Back Nutrients and pH Adjusters to Your System Without Shocking Plants.
- High-Flow Aeration Manifold - Even Distribution with More Air to Plants. Clean & Organized.
- Air Pump Bank with CCH2O Air Flow Regulator - Easily Calibrate and Standardize Aeration Rates. Removes Air Pumps From Grow Space.
- 5.5” CCH2O Lids & Net Pots - Less Media. Easily Transfer Plants from Veg to Bloom.
- Wider Center Aisle, 1” Return Hose & Bottom Drain Manifold - More Room Between Rows. High-Flow Circulation. Lower Volume to Prime Pump.
- UC Drain Out Kit - Utilizes the CCH2O Drop Tee to Connect the Multi Mod Growth Modules. Provides A Centralized Point for Evacuation When Performing a Full System Drain.
Included With The Current Culture UC Double Barrel 16 XL
- CCH2O Multi Mod Growth Modules with Drain Well
- CCH2O 5.5″ Heavy Duty White Lids with Port Hole
- CCH2O 5.5″ Heavy Duty Net Pots
- CCH2O Easy Clean Manifolds with UC Spin-Tight Bulkheads
- CCH2O Add-Back Kit
- High Flow Aeration Manifold
- Air Pump Bank with CCH2O Air Flow Regulator
- Premium Linear Air Pump(s)
- Danner Mag-Drive™ Return Pump with 1″ Return Hose
- Optional Drain Out Kit Available
- Adjustable Float Valve with Reservoir Adapter Kit
- Cultured Solutions™ XS Growers Pack
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
|Module Size (L)||32|
|Total System Volume (L)||480|
|Dimensions (m)||1 x 5.5|
|Power Usage (Watts)||213|
|Recomended Water Chiller Size (hp)||1/2|
|Warranty Length||3 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||70.00 kg|
|Type||Kits - Growing|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.