Vegetative Tea Kit [1kg]
In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
What is the OGS Vegetative Phase Nutrient + Microbe Tea Kit?
OGS Vegetative Phase Tea Kit is designed to ensure your plants get all the nutrients they require while growing a lush and healthy root ball in preparation for flower. By allowing your plants to fully establish themselves in the vegetative phase you are ensuring they have the physical infrastructure to uptake all the nutrients they require and yield a bountiful harvest!
This Tea Mixture contains all the essential and extra nutrients and micro-nutrients your plants could desire as well as a new special blend of bacterial and fungal microbes.
What is included in the kit?
Neem Cake, Kelp Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Malted Barley, Soluble Kelp, Fulvic & Humic Acid, Oyster Shell, Soluble Azomite, OGS Special Blend of Bacterial and Fungal Dominate Microbes.
What else is required to use the kit?
You will also need some molasses, an air pump and container (of appropriate 10L) to brew the tea in.
We recommend the minimum you brew at any time is 20L for both practicality and convenience.
- Add ½ cup of the OGS Tea Kit and 10mL of Molasses (or any simple carbohydrate) per 10L of water.
- Aerate and Bubble for minimum 36-48 hours.
- Dilute 1:1 with regular water and apply as a soil drench or foliar feed
Note: Microbial activity will peak after approx 36-48 hours depending on how warm your conditions are. Continue to aerate the mixture for as long as you intend to use it. DO NOT apply to plants if the mixture has not been continually aerated.
This Listing is for 1kg of tea mixture
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.00 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.