Yoyo Reflector Hangers are used to hang grow lights. This two pack is easily adjustable, to maintain the right height for your plants.
- Maximise plant growth with proper light position
- The easiest way to maintain the correct distance
- Includes hanging hooks
- Hang grow lights and keep the grow room tidy
Yoyo Light Hangers 2 Pack includes:
- 2 x Yoyo light hangers
- 2 x strong J hooks
- 1 x small eye bolt and nuts
- 1 x small J hook
How to Use Yoyo Light Hangers
- Most reflectors and cooltubes are supplied with V shaped hangers. If your reflector does not have any hangers, create two strong fixed points on the reflector that can share the reflector's weight evenly.
- Locate a support beam / joist in the ceiling by tapping on the ceiling. Use the supplied "J" hooks and screw them into the supports. Space the hooks 40-45cm apart
- Hang the string from the reflector hanger and tie a strong knot around the reflector hangers.
- Now you are ready to hand the reflector. Mount each yoyo hanger to the ceiling by inserting the J hook through the eye hole.
- The wing nut on the yoyo hanger is for tension adjustment. Proper tension will allow the ability to move the reflector up and down easily.
- Each reflector can hold up to 5kg. Two hangers are required for each reflector, so the maximum acceptable weight for a reflector is 10kg.
If installing inside of a grow tent, use cable ties to fix the hangers to the tent pole across the ceiling.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.20 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
Free Shipping Eligibility
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping? As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.
Special Order Items - These are items that we do not regularly stock. These items will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Back Order Items - These are items we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These items will be back in stock within a few days. See the full details here.
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.