In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Yoyo Reflector Hangers are used to hang grow lights. This two pack is easily adjustable, to maintain the right height for your plants.
- Maximise plant growth with proper light position
- The easiest way to maintain the correct distance
- Includes hanging hooks
- Hang grow lights and keep the grow room tidy
Yoyo Light Hangers 2 Pack includes:
- 2 x Yoyo light hangers
- 2 x strong J hooks
- 1 x small eye bolt and nuts
- 1 x small J hook
How to Use Yoyo Light Hangers
- Most reflectors and cooltubes are supplied with V shaped hangers. If your reflector does not have any hangers, create two strong fixed points on the reflector that can share the reflector's weight evenly.
- Locate a support beam / joist in the ceiling by tapping on the ceiling. Use the supplied "J" hooks and screw them into the supports. Space the hooks 40-45cm apart
- Hang the string from the reflector hanger and tie a strong knot around the reflector hangers.
- Now you are ready to hand the reflector. Mount each yoyo hanger to the ceiling by inserting the J hook through the eye hole.
- The wing nut on the yoyo hanger is for tension adjustment. Proper tension will allow the ability to move the reflector up and down easily.
- Each reflector can hold up to 5kg. Two hangers are required for each reflector, so the maximum acceptable weight for a reflector is 10kg.
If installing inside of a grow tent, use cable ties to fix the hangers to the tent pole across the ceiling.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.20 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.