In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Aquaponic Additives Bundle - Seafuel, Potassium, Iron plus Iron and Calcium Test Kits - ($110.00)
API GH and KH Test Kit - ($22.00)
API Phosphate Test Kit - ($35.00)
Aquasonic Iron Test Kit - ($30.00)
The API Freshwater Master Test Kit is used in freshwater aquariums and Aquaponics and includes 5 different tests in one. The pH high range and pH regular range help us understand how fast the pH levels are moving and if there is unwanted sludge build up in the system.
The Ammonia and Nitrite tests are key to determining how safe the water is for the fish. Too high? Consider a 1/3 water change.
The Nitrate test is a gauge to how well the Aquaponics filter is working and how much nitrogen is available to the plants. Too high? Consider a 1/3 water change too.
The API Freshwater Master test kit lasts aquaponics customers for 2 to 4 years with regular use.
API Freshwater Test Kit Features:
- Scientifically accurate for professional results
- Lasts for over 800 tests
- Includes pH (6.0 - 7.6)
- High Range pH (7.4 -8.8)
- Ammonia (NH3/NH4+)
- Nitrite (NO2-)
- Nitrate (NO3-)
See the gallery photo for the colour chart included in the freshwater test kit.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.93 kg|
|Type||Test and Measurement|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.