In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
HM pH Meter With Temperature - ($95.00)
Growth Technology Liquid Trace Elements [500ml] - ($16.00)
Glass Thermometer - ($5.80)
The API GH & KH Test Kit helps aquarists duplicate the natural habitat of their fish, as well as detect low KH levels, which can lead to rapid and wide pH shifts, stressing fish.
Use this kit to easily and accurately measure both the GH and KH in your aquaponics system or pond to create a more natural habitat. This test is suitable for fresh water.
When keeping freshwater fish and plants, the General Hardness (GH) and Carbonate Hardness (KH) of aquarium water should match their natural habitat. Water hardness is a measure of the dissolved mineral content of water. There are two types: the general hardness (GH) and carbonate hardness (KH). Adding tap water may increase water hardness.
Tip: KH can strongly influence your system's pH. If you add a pH adjuster to your system and the pH returns to its original level in a day or two, this is called ”pH rebound ” and it is caused by high KH (carbonate hardness).
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.19 kg|
|Type||Test and Measurement|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.