In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Canna Tap Valve for Bottles [5L] - ($7.59)
Canna Spanner for Bottle Caps - Green Wrench [5L] - ($7.59)
Measuring Cup [60ml] - ($1.00)
Measuring Jug [2L] - ($6.50)
Canna Aqua Clay Pebbles
CannaClay Pebbles are baked clay granules which form an ideal substrate for the experienced grower. The unique structure of Canna Clay Pebbles makes them an ideal base for growers who want to control the supply of nutrition and moisture directly throughout the growth process. Canna Clay Pebbles are manufactured from special types of clay with a low content of soluble salts.This makes them very suitable for growing in recirculating systems.
Canna Clay Pebbles contain a high pora volume with a high air content, which ensures strong roots with a firm hold. Canna Clay Pebbles are inorganic and have a neutral pH. Canna Clay Balls consist of several fractions which create an optimal heterogeneous texture for optimum rooting.
It give you the basis for optimal growth and flowering. The substrate is suitable for both run-to-waste and recirculating systems. Canna Clay Pebbles can also be used to improve soil drainage. Apply a layer of 4 centimetres of Canna Clay Pebbles at the bottom of the pot
Canna Aqua Clay Pebbles are also known as Hydroton, LECA (Light Expanded Clay Aggregate), or Clay Pellets. They are extremely easy to use, and comfortable to garden with, leaving no residue and no dirty hands. These clay pebbles come in a range of size between 8 to 16mm.
For more information about clay pebbles, visit our website information page , or read the details straight from our supplier . To see the pebbles in action, visit our Stafford store (Brisbane, Australia) to see our working hydroponic and aquaponic displays.
Clay Pebbles Watering Instructions:
Aqua Clay Pebbles are a substrate suitable for upper water supply systems such as brush, drip and sprinkler systems. The watering should be aligned to the needs of the plant depending on the pot size, growing conditions and growth stage of the plants . Under normal circumstances, rapidly growing adult plants evaporate 4-6 liters of water per day per m², excluding water that is drained straight through the media.
Clay Pebbles Use Application:
Substrate for hydroponic systems for rapidly growing vegetables, herbaceous, fruit bearing and flowering plants.
Clay Balls / Pebbles Shipping
- The shipping tab on this webpage will tell you the cost via Courier or Australia Post (if available) using your postcode.
- In Store Pickup is also available from Aqua Gardening's Inspirational Showroom in Brisbane.
Do Canna Aqua Clay Pebbles Float?
Canna Aqua Clay Pebbles are the best sinking clay pebbles we have come across. If you are using them for Aquaponics, some will float if you fill the grow bed with water to the level of the clay pebbles. Aquaponics works best in flood and drain when the water fills only to within 2.5cm of the top of the clay balls, so that sunlight doesn't create a green layer of algae on the clay pebbles. That algae is using potential nutrients for your plants!
When washing the clay pebbles, you will notice that up to 50% of these balls float to begin with, but within a few days all will sink. This is much faster than other clay balls we have tested!
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||20.00 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.