Firestone EPDM PondGard Pond Liner 1.02mm Thick - 6.1m x 1m
In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Pond Underlay Geofabric 2m wide [1m] - ($6.50)
Pondmax Black Expanding Waterfall Foam [425g] - ($33.00)
Waterfall Spillway - ($264.00)
Black Silicone Sealant - 10.1 oz - ($25.00)
Firestone EPDM PondGard Pond Liner 1.02mm Thick - Cut to Size
Firestone pond liners are regarded as the best pond liner available worldwide.
The UV stabilised 1.02mm Thick EPDM rubber has excellent long-lasting qualities, with some ponds built with Firestone EPDM still going strong after 40 years in the sun.
The Firestone EPDM pond liners are safe for fish and plants, and come with a 20 year guarantee.
Need help to calculate how much pond liner you need? Check out our pond liner calculator here.
Firestone Pond Liner Available 1.02mm Thick Cutting Sizes
- 3.05 metres wide by lineal metre [1m-30.5m]
- 6.1 metres wide by lineal metre [1m-30.5m]
- 7.62 metres wide by lineal metre [1m-30.5m]
- 9.15 metres wide by lineal metre [1m-30.5m]
- 12.2 metres wide by lineal metre [1m-30.5m]
- 15.25 metres wide by lineal metre [1m-30.5m]
Firestone Pondgard EPDM Pond Liner Details
This product is sold by the metre, if you purchase 1 m of the 3.05m product, you will get 1 m along the roll by 3.05 metres wide. We do not cut them into single metre lengths if more than one metre is purchased, you will receive the quantity purchased as the length. If you are interested in joinging multiple pieces of liner together, consider the Firestone Quickprime Plus, Firestone Quickseam Splice Tape 75mm Wide and Quick Scrubber products we sell here on our website.
Why Choose Firestone Pond Liner?
- Highly durable: As EPDM is not affected by weather factors (UV, ozone, varying temperatures or frost), the liner is incredibly strong; it won’t crack or split.
- Low maintenance: Having been formulated to not suffer from microbial attacks or algae growth, this liner requires very little ongoing maintenance.
- Very flexible: The flexibility of the liner means that it will conform to shelves for planting, waterfalls and vertical structures, allowing for easy installation.
- Human, fish and animal safe: Firestone PondEasy is certified safe for humans, fish and animals, and is also environmentally friendly, having been produced in the USA to ISO14001 and ISO9002 standards.
- Onsite joins: Firestone pond liners can be joined together for special detailing, to help achieve more complicated designs. See the suggested and recommended products from Aqua Gardening to see what is required for joining liner together.
|Warranty Length||20 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||7.29 kg|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.