Gypsum is a natural source of both Calcium and Sulfur (Calcium Sulfate) that corrects soil sodicity (too much Sodium). It improves the Calcium to Magnesium ratio of soil which in turn loosens the soil improving water infiltration, soil structure, oxygen
What is it?
- Calcium is the workhorse of the plant. It shuttles other nutrients around the plant, Its availability to the plant is of incredible importance.
- Sulfur is required in the production of both terpenes and resin. Having an abundance of Sulfur will allow the for maximum terpene and resin production.
- Improves soil tilth.
- Improves water infiltration.
- Helps prevent and correct soil sodicity ( >15% Na in cation exchange complex ).
- Reduces surface crusting.
- Increases yield and flavour.
- Facilitates intensive transportation of macro-molecules around the plant during bloom.
How do I use it?
Gypsum can be top-dressed, mixed into soil or used in waterings, with NO negative impact on plant health. Gypsum can be applied in heavy doses with no issue and provide an intermediate length source of calcium and sulfur. Gypsum has a solubility of aprox 2g/ L at room temperature allow it to be used as immediately available organic source of Calcium and Sulfur.
- We recommend at least 2 cups of Gypsum per 25L of Medium.
- 1 Cup per plant can be used mid cycle to treat calcium issues.
This listing is for 1Kg
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.00 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled enviroment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
Free Shipping Eligibility
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping? As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.
Special Order Items - These are items that we do not regularly stock. These items will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Back Order Items - These are items we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These items will be back in stock within a few days. See the full details here.
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.