House & Garden Aqua Flakes Starter Kit
In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
BONUS ITEMS! SPECIAL OFFER while stocks last! Receive one of these items FREE when you buy the House & Garden Aqua Flakes Starter Kit today!
The Maximum Yield is a monthly magazine made for the Australian Hydroponics Industry. Read it to keep up to date with the latest gardening techniques, science and products.
This House and Garden starter kit includes hydroponic nutrients and additives to a retail value of $319. House and Garden starter kits are great for the hobbyist grower as they contain everything you need to complete an amazing grow. Included in the kits are the base hydroponic nutrients and a select range of House and Garden additives. The starter kit is also available for cocos.
House & Garden Starter Kit Contents
- 2 x 1L Base House and Garden Aqua Flakes Nutrient for Hydroponics
- 100ml Roots Excelurator
- 100ml Amino Treatment
- 250ml Multizyme
- 250ml Bud-XL
- 250ml Top Booster
- 250ml Drip Clean
- 250ml Nitrogen
- 2 sachets of Shooting Powder
House & Garden Starter Kit Details
House and Garden base nutrients are not the cheapest on the shelf, but the benefit is their concentration and ease of use. Growing hydroponically, you will need to use just 2 to 3ml of nutrient (of each part A and part B) per litre of water, which is less than many other leading brands. There is no swapping nutrients between grow and flower too - House and Garden nutrients are formulated for the whole grow. This means less bottles and a tidier work area.
The additives in the House and Garden Starter Kit are even more concentrated than the base nutrients. You will use just 3ml of Roots Excelurator for 10 litres of water, and 10ml of the flower booster "Bud-XL". This is less than other leading dutch brands. Their enzyme booster "Multizyme" is also added as 10ml for every 10 litres. This keeps your root system healthy and boosts growth as the hydroponic nutrients are absorbed faster. Drip Clean is also included to keep your drip lines clean aswell as conditioning the nutrient you have mixed by keeping it fresk for longer in your reservoir.
House & Garden Nutrient Feed Schedules
|Brand||House & Garden|
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||5.50 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.