In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
House & Garden A&B Coco nutrient requires an extremely precise composition of the various minerals. House & Garden coco nutrients are coco specific nutrients which contain far less potassium than other nutrients to take into account the high levels of potassium released from the coco media during the growing cycle. The special composition of the nutrient solution leaves the water reservoir pure and keeps it fresh. At the same time it provides an excellent balanced nutrient ensuring optimal absorption at the root zone.
Coco Nutrient Information
House & Garden Coco nutrient is composed of liquid nutrients and trace elements and contains no bulking agent. This makes the transfer from the root zone to the plant easier. Coco base nutrient is composed of the purest high-quality nutrients that are available on the market to date, including Eddha-Fe (iron). This enables the plant to absorb the nutrient quickly and effectively. In short if you want an excellent start for your plants use House & Garden A&B Coco. House & Garden base nutrients contain a full range of beneficial elements. Humic and Fulvic acids improve the uptake and transportation of nutrients which in turn will promote healthy plant growth and the absorption capacity of the root zone.
When preparing your nutrient container, fill it two thirds with water. First add part A of the nutrient and circulate well before adding part B of the nutrient. Start off in the growth cycle with an EC 1.2, increase following the grow schedule until the end of bloom and finish with an EC of around 2.0. Add any root growth stimulators or flowering stimulators at this point then top up the container to the desired level. Adjust the pH value to harmonise with the nutrient solution. Do not add A&B at the same time, as this will trigger a chemical reaction in the nutrient, resulting in solidification of some parts of the nutrient and causing incomplete nourishment for your plants. Also this could cause some blockages in irrigation piping.
House & Garden Nutrient Feed Schedules
|Brand||House & Garden|
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||2.60 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.