Heavy Duty Net pots 140mm diameter are a good way to hold hydroponic media and larger plants in a wide variety of systems. They suit a range of plant sizes from medium sized cherry tomatoes and chillies to large tomato plants or other fruiting and flowering vegetables.
- Commonly known as Small Tomato Pots, Mesh Pots or Basket Pots.
- Use in N.F.T channel, Deep Water Culture, top feeding systems, aeroponics, aquaponics and flood and drain systems.
- Heavy duty net pots can be used in PVC pipe hydroponic channel systems but we don't recommend those systems as they are hard to clean.
- Australian-made from extra strong plastic. With these heavy duty net pots you'll toss fewer broken pots away. They feature a heavier-gauge and more dense plastic netting, which is more resistant to cracking and breakdown than the lighter, manufactured net pots.
- Also known as basket pots or mesh pots
140mm Heavy Duty Net Pot Specifications
- 140mm diameter - 5.5" which is the closest to 5" we have
- 100mm high
- Volume of pot is approx 1L - so 1L of Clay Pebbles or Perlite will be required as grow media to fill the net pot to the brim
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping?
As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.