The Aquamax Eco Classic range can reliably feed waterwalls, watercourses or transport pond water to biological filters. Thanks to the energy - efficient EC motor the AquaMax Eco Classic range saves power and money in operation. They have been reliable partners in the pond environment for many years, and there are many of happy customers in Brisbane with Aquamax pumps. The Aquamax Eco Classic offers a 3-year guarantee, which can be extended by an additional 2 years, to a 5 year guarantee, upon registration via the Clearpond website. Please click here to register.
Aquamax Eco Classic Range General Details:
- Thanks to organic design, it can be integrated in ponds and watercourses, almost invisibly
- Uncompromisingly reliable: With high cleaning force, it pumps pond water and coarse debris particles, up to 8 mm in size into a filter
- Suitable for use on swim ponds and bathing ponds (Installed in an exterior pump chamber)
- Included: Special hose adapter with threaded collar for different hose sizes
- Extremely economical: Thanks to the energy-efficient EC motor, the AquaMax Eco Classic saves power and money in operation.
- Environmental Function Control (EFC by OASE) protects against dry run and blocking
- The efficient motor is particularly economical and effectively reduces running costs.
Oase Aquamax Eco Classic Pump Specifications
|Max Flow Rate (L/hr)||2400||3600||5300||8300||11000||13600||17400|
|Max Head Height (m)||2||2.2||2.8||3.2||3.3||3.4||3.7|
|Power Usage (Watts)||40||45||60||80||100||135||170|
|Voltage (Volts AC)||240||240||240||240||240||240||240|
|Cable Length (m)||10||10||10||10||10||10||10|
|Pump Outlet (mm)||19/25/32/38||25/32/38||25/32/38||25/32/38||25/32/38||25/32/38||25/32/38|
|Suitable For Bio Filter||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Dimensions (mm) L x W x H||190 x 175 x 100||280 x 230 x 130||280 x 230 x 130||280 x 230 x 130||280 x 230 x 130||280 x 230 x 130||280 x 230 x 130|
|Warranty Length||3 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||4.09 kg|
|Type||Pumps - 240V|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.