- Powerful suction cleaning of pond surfaces up to 40 m²
- Clearly improved water quality and viewing depth through direct suction removal of pollutants on the surface
- Base with large surface receptacle shell for rocks as ballast
- AquaSkim 20 - ideal for use on the AquaMax Eco Premium 4000-8000
- AquaSkim Gravity with high quality DN 160 / 110 adapter for easy integration in DN 110 line systems
- Easy maintenance with easily accessible coarse debris basket
- Debris basket can also be taken out from a distance via grip hooks
- Adaptation to differences in the water level to 120 mm
- Ideal combination with AquaMax Eco Premium filter and watercourse pumps
Oase Aquaskim Technical data
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||mm||350 x 800|
|Guarantee||Jahre||3 + 2|
|Height adaptation||380 - 880 mm|
|Max water level difference||120 mm|
|Pump capacity, min.||l/h||8000|
|Pump capacity, max.||l/h||20000|
|Connections, outlet||mm||25 / 32 / 38|
|Connections, outlet||1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2"|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||10.26 kg|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
Free Shipping Eligibility
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping? As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.
Special Order Items - These are items that we do not regularly stock. These items will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Back Order Items - These are items we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These items will be back in stock within a few days. See the full details here.
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.