In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Oase Vitronic Ultra Violet Clarifiers clear water in fish ponds and water features. Fish health and water quality is greatly improved with a Vitronic as the system:
- Eliminates suspended algae (green water)
- Eliminates pathogens and bacteria
The Oase Vitronic has a UV lamp housed within a plastic housing, with water inlet on one side and an outlet on the other. Simply connect the Vitronic inlet to a pond pump and switch it on. The Vitronic requires 240V power, and comes with a 10m power cable. The pond pump passes water through the UV chamber resulting in sterile water and improved pond conditions.
Oase Vitronic Features
The Vitronic range feature high impact housing and a visual function check.
- Direct installation on the BioSmart pond filters
- Visual function check of the UVC bulb
- Quick release for easy bulb change and cleaning of the quartz glass
- High quality workmanship with impact resistant plastic housing
- Easy installation thanks to an extensive range of connection accessories
- A high quality UVC bulb is included
- 100 %, VDE-certified safety; does not cause eye injuries
Oase Vitronic Ultra Violet Clarifier Specifications
|UVC Lamp (Watts)||11||18||24||36||55|
|Max Flow Rate (L/hr)||1700||3500||4500||6000||8500|
|Pond Size (L) Decorative/Fish||10000/5000||20000/10000||25000/12500||40000/20000||60000/30000|
|Voltage (Volts AC)||240||240||240||240||240|
|Power Usage (Watts)||14||18||24||55||72|
|Cable Length (m)||3||5||5||5||5|
|Pump Outlet (mm)||19/25/32/38||25/32/38||25/32/38||25/32/38||25/32/38|
|Dimensions (mm) L x W x H||330 x 120 x 100||529 x 186 x 130||529 x 186 x 130||529 x 186 x 130||660 x 155 x 130|
For additional details and product instructions visit the supplier's website here.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||4.00 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.