In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
1kg of Serenity Ceramic Rings should be used for every 250 litres of aquarium water.
- Ideal for fresh or saltwater aquariums or ponds.
- Perfect for all canister and biological filters.
- Highly Porous with massive surface area.
Why use Serenity Ceramic Rings?
Serenity Ceramic Rings are highly porous and offer a massive surface area for beneficial bacteria to colonise in ponds and aquariums. These beneficial bacteria will then convert toxic compounds produced from fish waste into non toxic gasses. This keeps your aquarium water healthy and safe for fish. Serenity Ceramic Rings will not break down, dissolve, alter pH or water hardness.
Leave the Ceramic Rings in the netting bag and rinse until the water runs clear. Place in canister filters or top filters. Serenity Ceramic Rings should not need to be replaced or cleaned if used under normal operating conditions. If you see a tan film growing over the rings this is a beneficial bacteria and should not be removed.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.00 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.