Wallgarden Multi-Hanger pots bring vertical gardens to your home. With the simplest DIY installation, you can turn any wall, fence or vertical space into a living, growing green wall or vertical edible garden! It involves the use of specially designed planters, some grow media and water. Wallgarden Multi-hanger pots have a special shape for attaching to walls or frames, and slots allow drainage from one pot to another. A variety of different plants can be grown in a vertical garden, just provide sufficient light, water and nutrients. Vertical gardens are capable of being grown indoors and outdoors.They provide a significant amount of green coverage on a wall, allowing ornamental, fruit and vegetable plants to be grown.
Plants Thrive in Wallgardens
Vertical Garden fits simply to walls or fences so you can impress your friends with a living wall in your patio, courtyard or balcony. Modular, so you can easily rotate flowering plants to greenery, or mix for presentation.
Wallgarden Multi-Hanger Benefits
Vertical gardens have been around for centuries and are featured on walls all over the world. Plants are positioned so that they are capable of filtering the air, and producing a significant amount of insulation. A cleaner environment makes the Wallgarden Multi-Hanger a more environmentally advantageous garden option to explore. Some of the main benefits to establishing vertical gardens include:
- An affordable way of gardening
- Modular, easy to remove and pot out
- "No bend" gardening
- Great for growing herbs & veggies
- Very water efficient - water the top row of pots only
- Provides beauty, in place of fences or walls
- Easy to grow a large variety of plants
- Creates privacy
- Improves air quality
- Can slow and cool down air
- Reintroduces vegetation into various environments
- Psychologically beneficial
- Provide substantial insulation if located on external walls
- Can be attached to any type of wall or fence
- It's fun
- Multi-Hanger Pots fit 4.7L of Clay Pebbles, Potting Mix or other Grow Media per Pot
- Pot Dimensions 200 x 200 x 250mm Deep
- 10 Pots Cover an area of 0.6m2
- Manufactured from Recycled Popropylene with UV Inhibitors
- BPA Free
- Made in Australia
- 10 Year Warranty
More landscape designers than ever before are offering architectural designs for vertical gardens and there are plenty of tutorials to provide you with everything that you need to know about a DIY installation. For a complete wallgarden solution check out our Complete Wallgarden Kit.
|Warranty Length||10 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||3.10 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.