Wall Garden Planter Box - Pack of 5 [5 x 10L]
In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Wall Garden Planter Frame [49 x 120cm] - ($44.10)
With simple DIY installation, Wall Garden Planters can turn any wall, fence or vertical space into a living, growing green wall or vertical edible garden!
It involves the use of specially designed planters, some grow media and water. Wallgarden Planters have a special shape for attaching to walls or frames, and slots allow drainage from one pot to another. A variety of different plants can be grown in a vertical garden, just provide sufficient light, water and nutrients.
Vertical gardens are capable of being grown indoors and outdoors. They provide a significant amount of green coverage on a wall, allowing ornamental, fruit and vegetable plants to be grown.
This listing is for 5 x Wall Garden Planter Boxes only. Click here for a Wall Garden Planter Frame to mount the Wall Garden Planter Boxes. For a complete kit with mounting frame, pump & reservoir, check out our Complete Wallgarden Kit here.
Plants Thrive in Wallgarden Planters
The Wallgarden Vertical Garden fits simply to walls or fences so you can impress your friends with a living wall in your patio, courtyard or balcony.
They are modular, so you can easily rotate flowering to greenery, or mix for presentation.
- 8-10L of clay pebbles, potting mix or other grow media per Wallgarden planter.
- Modular, easy to remove and pot out.
- Dimensions 60 x 23 x 20cm deep.
- 10 year warranty.
- BPA Free.
- Water the top row of pots only.
- Wall Garden Brochure
- Wall Garden Tech Specs
Wallgarden Planter Benefits
Vertical gardens have been around for centuries and are featured on walls all over the world. Plants are positioned so that they are capable of filtering the air, and producing a significant amount of insulation. A cleaner environment makes the Wallgarden Planter a more environmentally advantageous garden option to explore.
Some of the main benefits to establishing vertical gardens include:
- An affordable way of gardening
- “No bend” gardening
- Very water efficient
- Provides beauty, in place of fences or walls
- Easy to grow a large variety of plants
- Creates privacy
- Improve air quality
- Can slow and cool down air
- Reintroduces vegetation into various environments
- Psychologically beneficial
- Provide substantial insulation if located on external walls
- Can be attached to any type of wall or fence
- It’s fun
More landscape designers than ever before are offering architectural designs for vertical gardens and there are plenty of tutorials to provide you with everything that you need to know about a DIY installation.
|Warranty Length||10 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||9.00 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.