Wilma Large 4 Pot System (75x75cm) [50L]
In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Flairform pH Test Kit with Hygen Test, pH Up, pH Down and Pipette [2 x 250ml] - ($30.30)
HPM 24hr Mechanical Timer Single Pack 15min Increments - ($12.00)
Canna Aqua Clay Pebbles [1 x 45L] - ($45.90)
Bio Diesel Nutrients Starter Kit - ($259.00)
The Wilma drip system is an easy to use hydroponic system suitable for both beginners and professionals. It is perfect for growing plants in a small space and has a very good reputation for big yields. The system uses a pump to water your plants with a nutrient solution. The pots sit very stable in the system and it can handle large plants without falling over. The system is strong and yet lightweight enough so that it can be easily moved around.
Benefits of the Wilma Drip System
- Can be used with all types of grow media - coco, soil, clay pebbles or a mixture. Note: grow media is not included.
- The reservoir holds the nutrient solution so you don't have to refill it everyday.
- The runoff nutrient drains back into the reservoir so your plants roots don't sit in water and rot.
- Plants can be easily lifted out of the system and moved if needed.
- The pots are evenly spaced in the system so that plants have sufficient space to grow to their full potential.
- A low profile means the system ideal for use in grow tents.
- Includes pump, setup & maintanance instructions.
Wilma Drip System Specifications
|Size||Wilma Large 4 Pot [50L]||Wilma XL 4 Pot [70L]||Wilma XXL 5 Pot [150L]||Wilma XXL 8 Pot [150L]||Wilma Wide XXL 8 Pot [180L]|
|Reservoir Volume (L)||50||70||150||150||180|
|Number of Pots||4||4||5||8||8|
|Pot Size (L)||18||18||25||18||18|
|Dimensions (cm)||75(L) x 75(W)||90(L) x 90(W)||115(L) x 115(W)||115(L) x 115(W)||190(L)x190(W)|
Wilma Drip System Feed Guide
|Grow Medium||Coco/Soil||60/40 Mix||Clay Pebbles|
|Start||1 x 15 minute feed per day||2 x 15 minute feeds per day||2 x 15 minute feeds per day|
|Veg||2-3 x 15 minute feeds per day||3 x 15 minute feeds per day||3-4 x 15 minute feeds per day|
|Flowering||3-5 x 15 minute feeds per day||4-5 x 15 minute feeds per day||4-6 x 15 minute feeds per day|
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
1 Year (Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair. )
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details.